3/3/12

Playroom Scrabble Wall

This was another Pinterest find that I knew would be perfect for our playroom.  I order some 6 x 12 Birch Plywood and cut them in half to make 6 inch square pieces of wood.  I borrowed a friend's Cricut machine and cut vinyl letters and small numbers.  After sticking on the vinyl I modge podged the tops of them so that they were sealed up.  I adhered everything to the wall using some self adhesive velcro strips.  Once I got all the letters up I taped off around them and pulled everything down.  I painted with some blue paint we had left over from our bathroom.  After it dried I stuck the letters back up.  I absolutely love how this turned out.  They look like real scrabble letters in person.


3 comments:

Ruth said...

Awesome! I love word wall art and this is no exception! Pinning it for sure!

Lisa said...

What a cute idea! This is so fun for a playroom! :)

scrabble cheat said...

having a scrabble playroom would be great and it would be fun..i love scrabble maybe i would try it on.. :)